Tuesday 02-08-2016 – Celebrate – Fore it's National Golf Month!

Home The Daily Kitten Cat Chat Forum TDK Cafe Tuesday 02-08-2016 – Celebrate – Fore it's National Golf Month!

This topic contains 36 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  CatWScotia 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • Author

katzenjammer
    Participant

The Café green is lush and open for a friendly (relatively as is par for the course with kits) game or two.
    null
    null
    null
    null
    null
    null

Moonshadow_NZ

Crossover pic –

Moonshadow_NZ

Oh great ! ! !
    HRH Shadz brought a mouse inside and let it go. It is alive and uninjured.
    Just what we need, a mouse loose in the house. 🙁 🙄

pussigato
    Participant

OMG MS-I’m afraid Miss Gaea will do that but so far, I’ve caught her in the act and thrown it out. She gives the stink eye!

Golfing and kits-the only time I think of this is when the cat is going to the other side.

I love the Cat who steals the golf cart.” Here’s my contribution:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/janedodo/885bdc4877a897ba53c3c6bf5a1bb14e_zpss8gwd50t.jpg
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/janedodo/images_zps0ohl3wyp.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/janedodo/e5093777ffdffe8e15242df89261baf3_zpspcd8voxu.jpg
    Given my golfing ability, Grumpy cat will be smiling a lot 😛

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/janedodo/imgres_zpsajeszaiu.jpg

I don’t how many peeps watch golf but these positions ROTFLOL-
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/janedodo/cg13MY-qHxA_zpshmzf2mii.jpg

Anyway we’re looking at Tuesday so have a happy~
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/janedodo/26866612_zpsqjosityp.jpg

We’re lounging about and then to bed.

Sweet dreams
    PG
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/janedodo/c083537b240e33afb921bf4da81e4cc8_zpszu5wclcp.jpg

Moonshadow_NZ

Any one for a mouse hunt, feel free to send your kits through the wormhole to give HRH a hand. We went out for the evening and left her on mousing duty inside. Came home to find her perched in Mr MS’s chair staring intently under a table. We check but there is no mouse there. I guess Shadz will have to step up her efforts tomorrow . 😯

katzenjammer
    Participant

MS, loving the crossover pics and the kit on mousing patrol. Would send Dorry through, but he might get “ideas” for new indoor game. You are one tough grrrl, ’cause even knowing that there could be a live mouse on indoor premises, it would not go well for me!
    Another hot, humid day in the works. Getting ready for spin class, then might go straight to hair trim appt. as earlier than I prefurr, but whatever. Sounds like a packed day for stylist. L8R.

AZDEBRA 5/27 & crew
    Participant

MS, have to love when the kits ‘help’ us and bring in live toys for us to watch …. mine try to entice lizards to come in, Kitty actually succeeds and then I have them running thru the house, climbing the walls, etc.

AZDEBRA 5/27 & crew
    Participant

So sending Cheri Hoyt a postcard, she is in a rehab center and has been for awhile.

ecbrown
    Participant

Good morning! Another amazing crossover pic, MS. Thanks for all the pics, KJ, PG, MS and others who post them. They are such a fun way to start the day.

Today’s my birthday! I’m lucky it fell between two house cleaning days, so I can putter around doing whatever catches my fancy. We had Krispy Kreme for breakfast and will go out for dinner. I might hit the antique mall for a stroll and look through later this morning. Also plan on reading the new HP book….been saving it for my birthday. I’d like to sneak in some yoga or light exercise too. I’m trying to establish some sort of minimal exercise routine before school starts. Otherwise, it doesn’t stand a chance. My goals aren’t that ambitious…just enough to stay flexible and pain free. It really makes a difference….especially at the ripe old age of 45.

KJ, the new Harry Potter book is a play which opened on June 30 (in London I think). She released the script on July 31. I haven’t read a play since high school, so I wasn’t sure how I’d feel about it. But I did preview a few pages yesterday and once you’re into the story you don’t really care what the format is. Older son already finished it. It follows Harry’s younger son, Albus Severus.

AV
    Participant

Morning all! ….. great pics today! EC, let me know if you like the new HP, I didn’t buy it because I heard about the play format, but if the story is as good as the original books, I might change my mind…
    Looking forward to seeing DAU and SIL in town this weekend for her BFF’s wedding (who was also in hers) ….. she flies in a day early (Thrusday) and Mr. AV and I are picking her up and heading to the beach for a nice ‘hometown Florida’ day …. she misses those!
    Have a great Tuesday everyone! ….. and Happy Purrday EC!

Jeankit
    Participant

Toot toot – Tuesday g’morn. In a bit earlier for have Dental fun later!
    Plus Office mate will be starting her vaca tomorrow for 10 days so will be solo
    here 1-1/2 weeks – fun fun!

No to golf – only had to practice when was a student in HS – easiest/boring gym class ever!
    Today FB Share – find the kitteh!
    kitty on wood pile
    Here kitty kitty…
    OK, time for cuppa java & back to day 2’s fun.
    Mwah, smooch for Tux – later!

TrufflesMom
    Participant

Happy Purrday ECB! Donuts and Harry Potter sound like a great way to spend the day!
    happy Birthday Donuts

HP Birthday Cake

(I hope the images show up)

Jeankit
    Participant

Happy Purrday ECB!
    kittehs singing happy birthday
    Café Kittehs say it’s all about you & are singing to you too!

kit & ice cream treat
    Just one lick to see if your treat is ok 😉

Kittyzee
    Participant

AWWW Happy Birthday ECB!! I’m a Leo too, with mine on the 9th and guess what? Avery’s is on the 6th!! Kitties everywhere with August birfdays!! OH and Leona’s is on the 4th!!
    MS, I almost choked on my coffee this morning when I read about HRH letting a mouse go in the house!! That’s too funny. I’m not afraid of mice, but don’t really want them in my house, but they wouldn’t stand a chance with my 4 cats–it would be a self-motorized toy for them and would have to stay hidden. I don’t think they would even kill it seriously, but I’m sure it would die of fright. And I don’t like to kill them either, but I try and pick them up by the tails and take them back outside away from the house. Mr. KZ has a fit when I do this as he says they will just turn around and come back in. 🙄 I used to mess with the mouse traps to have a hair-trigger, but after I got rid of all the mice in the house I think I’ve lost my touch. We never had any until Mr. KZ (for some dumb reason) put a bag of trash in the basement) and that brought mice in. They don’t come upstairs anymore like they used to though. Funny story: years ago when Mr. KZ and I had just been married, we tore an old chimney out of the kitchen. In the remodeling process was exposed lath (this is an old farm house) and a ledge that I had a decorative whisk broom stuck in there until we fixed the wall. I looked up one morning while eating breakfast, in the loop of lace ribbon in that broom sat a little baby mouse cleaning it’s tiny face. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen and remember fondly to this day. It froze when it saw me, and I walked over to it, it jumped in my hand and I took it outside. All it needed was a little pair of glasses and a dress to make that picture complete!!
    Have a wonderful day all!

Jeankit
    Participant

Almost forgot…
    Must Share:
    https://www.facebook.com/teamgolfgods/videos/461934517330603/

Golf Ball Fun w/bird 😉

katzenjammer
    Participant

Happy Purrday ECB!!!
    null

katzenjammer
    Participant

*Waves* to TM!
    Now while I do like golf outfits, esp the tops, one of which I have and wear as a summer polo, the game itself does not seem to have much point for me. Not enough of a wkt, ‘cept purrhaps if one ditches the cart and walks real fast.
    JK, kit’s on right side of pile o’ logs right on top?
    KZ, wee mousie sounds like a Beatrix Potter character. Too cute. Now the other day I discovered a ladybug ( or something similar) on a sweater that I was working on. Spiters, flies, other bugs don’t stand a chance. But I rescued it, not easy, but got it in a tissue and released it. Now a mouse in my place, I would need rescuing, sould probably call 911. 😮 And be laughed at!
    Home from hair stylist, where we are getting to where “we” want to be. As in almost shaved sides/back, length on top, and angled bangs that can cover one eye and end at cheek bone, goal is for them to get to jawbone. Very cutting-edge hehehe, and veering towards punk, but let’s remember that I rock skull jewellery so it all works. The fact that with propurr tools/product no one gleans that my hair is naturally curly (I get it to stay stick straight even in high humidity) is a plus.
    On way home I spied out 2 street finds – one I took – a metal rack that fits my cleaning/tools cabinet purrfectly!
    The other I did not take hehehe – the n’hood tortie as pictured below, as I am not into kit-napping, but what a beauty. And I was close enough to home to p/u my backpack! I have named her Tallulah as it suits.
    null
    Power failure in n’hood and purrhaps beyond kept me from I’Net, ‘cept for working on vol project as ‘puter is battery operated. Not fun as it’s “MF” hot today. But now it’s back on earlier than predicted. So I will not have to forego my hot latte!

Jeankit
    Participant

Sshh – Don’t tell KJ
    OK – Li’l more that 1 hr to go here – yay well, sort of as Dentist Fun is next!
    Than on to Fitness Center – after that grocery/nomz shopping…laundry…fun fun never ends.
    Back on the flip kits…Mwah, can’t forbet smooch for you Tux!

katzenjammer
    Participant

JK, upon further purrusal kit is hiding behind fence – the eyes have it! Got it, yes?
    Hope wkt makes up in some way for the not dental fun.

ecbrown
    Participant

Ha, KJ. Glad I’m not the only one who names random cats that don’t belong to her. :).

Thanks for the adorable pics and birthday wishes…even a Harry Potter cat…perfect!

I’m 47% through the book (kindle keeps track) and LOVE it. I mean, being a huge Harry Potter fan, I don’t know how I wouldn’t love anything JK Rowling wrote that is set in that world. But it is a gripping story and I can see why she wanted to tell it in play format.

Now to go do yoga or keep reading….my kindle is calling. :).

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.