2012 resolutions

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    choyt11
    Participant

i will have extremely limited with my parents. they will still have health care proxy and medical emergency contact. i will choose when i want to have contact with them. i feel good about myself when they are not in my life. an example of this is when i am able to sleep without medication when they are not in my life.

SoxsMom
    Participant

Really sorry to see this post after such positive interaction on Christmas. Your relationship with them is like a pendulum swinging back and forth. I wish that in the New Year that you will find the happiness you seek through your own making and not the making of others.

choyt11
    Participant

thank you Soxmom

FondaHonda
    Participant
    JerseyJoan

For my new year, I am going to stay positive at that place. I’m going to tackle projects with everything I’ve got, steer away from negativity, not rush but go at a steady strong pace, all with a smile on my face. Oh and lots of deep breathing!

GD
    Participant

I’m going to try and work less and take time off every now and then. 16 hour workdays and work every weekend is taking its toll on me and I need to take care of myself by taking a day off every now and then to just relax.

Jeankit
    Participant

Happy New “You” to each and everyone of us as I heard in a discussion over the weekend. This made me think of the daily reminder as each a new beginning to start afresh with hopes & dreams as attainable. It just takes one, the first step. (For me this is inspiring for I get distracted/discouraged part way thru and sometimes just forget about the goal!) Number one for me this year is getting organized!!!(Although I now have less extra time w/both jobs I know I can make this work to my advantage/just focus!)

Cat talk rules
    Participant

I plan to eat more chocolate. I think I can stick to it. 😉

JerseyJoan

AWESOME RESOLUTION CTR!!! 🙂

WillowandWindismom
    Participant

CTR – you have a sound resolution there and I wish you every success. I have faith in you and, although it will be difficult at times, I know that you can do it!

mollycat71
    Participant

My goal is to take better care of ME. I need to focus on me, my health and eating healthy. Like GD, I need to take more “vacation time” (and not hospital time!) and relax. I haven’t done that in 15 years. If I don’t take care of me I can’t be there for others. That is my plan and I am gonna stick to it!

Cat talk rules
    Participant

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. 🙂 Mollycat, that is a good goal and I wish you success. Take Baby steps.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.