SUNDAY CAFE! January 15th, 2012

Home The Daily Kitten Cat Chat Forum TDK Cafe SUNDAY CAFE! January 15th, 2012

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of bumblebee bumblebee 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    mollycat71
    Participant

Please forgive me if another cafe has been started. I didn’t see one but with my head, its easy to miss stuff!

Happy Sunday to all! Had a great visit with KYKAT and Mr KYKAT and their niece yesterday. They flew into Chicago for their niece to look at DePaul University. I will post some pix here in just a few moments.

Today we have the full buffet spread for breakfast and lunch. The kits asked for Cracker Barrel to load up the buffet, cause Sunday is, after all, a day of rest!

Come say hello!

choyt11
    Participant

hello !!! please send some of everything except eggs to me today. it’s 7 degress in binghamton, ny today and i’ll be staying in unless it gets warmer. all my kitties say hello too !!!

Hi MC & CSBM! Staying cozy by the fire today – football later.

Tried out my new waffle iron this morning, yum! Had one for about 20 years, the non-stick surface wasn’t non-stick anymore, so I asked Santa for a new one.

mollycat71
    Participant

Hi ladies! Cheri, my girls say hello back to your kitties! Joan, so glad Santa was good to you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my waffle iron. Football on tap for me today. So sad to see N.O. Saints lose yesterday. But today GO PACKERS!!!! I know who you are rooting for Joan! LOL

AZDEBRA 5/27 & crew
    Participant

Morning MC, Joan and CSBM :)

While most people are watching football I will be watching the inside of my eyelids (hopefully) :)

mollycat71
    Participant
    choyt11
    Participant

since it’s so cold out, my agenga for today is to bag garbage to eventually get out, also doing small chores because mom and dad are coming to visit on saturday.

SoxsMom
    Participant

You just wrote the other day that your parents caused you to wake up crying. I am so very thankful that you have made peace as you were so very happy with them on Christmas. It is wonderful that they are visiting your new home! Enjoy your time with them!

Just got back from the rugby. WE WON!

I’ve fed the cats and lit the fire, put the chicken on to roast and now I’m sitting down. I really ought to get up again and peel the spuds and carrots, otherwise it might end up being a veg free dinner!

mollycat71
    Participant

Hi SM! How are you today? PM, your supper sounds so yummy! I can almost smell it

choyt11
    Participant

i am letting my parents visit only because they are hounding me.

SoxsMom
    Participant

I am fine MC, sorry to hear that you are doing poorly. Now that the halter monitor is off, now may you have some answers and relief.

At Christmas you were so positive, could it be that you are mistaken their intrest in their daughter and her well being as hounding? If they truly did not care for you, they would not make the trip to see your new home! Look upon the occassion as an opportunity to draw boundries and yet establish a better positive relationship.

mollycat71
    Participant

Yep SM! That is what I am thinking too! I have some really great days but then some not so great days health wise. I keep positive, pray and do whatever my doctors recommend. I want to be as healthy as possible for as long as possible.

SoxsMom
    Participant

Yes MC it is very important that you are not your illness and that whether you feel well or not that you are not only identified by your illness. There is so much more to life. So many suffer pain and illness, yet they are so strong and show only grace, such as Jean Ann in all her pain she was so positive! May those like her be a role model to you as you deal with your illness.

mollycat71
    Participant

It’s funny you say that SM. I am totally using Jean as a model of grace and strength thru a very difficult time. I’d like to think she is over my shoulder as a “guardian angel” of sorts.

AZDEBRA 5/27 & crew
    Participant

Afternoon MC, Soxsmom, CSBM, PM :)

Catsparella

Straight from the horse’s (er..cat’s?) mouth! Must Love Cats returns with all new episodes on Saturday, March 10th at 8pm on Animal Planet! It looks like they’re going international this season, so it should be lots of fun!

Love that show, My Cat from Hell (with Galaxy Jackson) started last Saturday :)

AV
    Participant

LOL!……….. MC, loved the pics, looks like KyKat and you had a blast!

……… Catsparella? haven’t seen it………. now, ‘Catsparilla’ might just have kitties dressed in little pirate suits, riding on floats in a parade and throwing TDK beads to everyone! LOL

Foot ball in my immediate future……… Mr. AV just went to get a pizza :)

LadyKat of IA
    Participant

Good afternoon. Just trying to get some things printed from the laptop, but for some reason the printer keeps saying it is offline…tried to fix it, but didn’t want to take the time. Will get the pages printed from work tomorrow.

Sorry, you’re not up to par, MC.

I’m not getting anything done that I had planned to do today. (Not that that’s different from any other weekend…LOL)

The cats and I just enjoy being lazy on the weekends, but there’s always cleaning and other things to do. I would rather be on my computer or reading or sleeping than doing housework (oh, to have Hazel here even if only a couple of hours).

Better try to get a couple other things done before calling it quits for today.

mollycat71
    Participant

Could you email me a few slices AV? I am here watching the Packers game and pizza would be purr-fect!

AZDEBRA 5/27 & crew
    Participant

Peeks in, ah ha its a football weekend and most are watching that type of stuff.

As for me, I am going to try to go back to sleep….all the kits are cuddled into furballs throughout the computer room (until I move and then they are following me) napping as usual.

AV
    Participant

MC………. email pizza might just be the ‘next new thing’! LOL….. cause it’s virturally whatever you want!!!!!

………. I’m just keeping Mr. AV company with the football, I could really care less, since Denver got creamed last night :(

………. guess I’ll have to pull for the Packers……… *sighs*

bumblebee
    Participant

Good evening! Brrr….. 19 degrees here. Was 7 this morning when I went to work. :(

Think I’ll make some chicken soup for supper.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.