Home The Daily Kitten Cat Chat Forum General Chat NIGHT SHIFT ! ! 7/23/12

This topic contains 55 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  AZDEBRA 5/27 & crew 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 26 posts - 31 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author

AZDEBRA 5/27 & crew
    Participant

I do that sometimes, love having the doors and windows open sometimes.

Moonshadow_NZ

Surprise, HRH Shadz has emerged from her kitty tent, licked her lips and headed for the kitchen. I’d better go and make sure all her plates have something in them.

BRB

AZDEBRA 5/27 & crew
    Participant

Lol yes ma’am you know she expects it to be done 🙂

Moonshadow_NZ

HRH Shadz has finally eaten her dinner and gone back into her lair the kitty tent. She’s just really into camping at the moment.

AZDEBRA 5/27 & crew
    Participant

Indoors camping is good with me, smart girl.

Anonymous

Morning, folks. Just getting my morning cute fix with the golden retriever puppy cam since the kittens are hiding.

Glad HRH is enjoying her kitty tent, MS.

Moonshadow_NZ

Good morning Kilroy, just to be contrary HRH has now decided to snuggle up next to me and go to sleep.

Kilroy, the Santa reindeer cam is back up again.

No wonder it’s so warm tonight, I just noticed we have a fog outside. That will explain it being quiet outside too.

Anonymous

The puppies are having a little trouble staying on their feet – I think the floor must be slippery (or they’re just being puppies 🙂 )

AV
    Participant

Morning everyone!……… beautiful day here, but will get up to the trip digits ‘feels like’ again…….. usually our seabreeze keeps our ‘actual’ temps in the high 90s, but with the sunshine and humidity it’s always sweltering!…. yesterday, I weeded the garden late in the afternoon, it was cloudy, just about to rain, but I had at least an hour, so I turbo weeded……… much better!

…… just put Mr. AV in the shower (he’s really doing well), so I need to get myself going….. we’re headed to the DMV to get his driver’s license updated………….

….. hope everyone is having a nice morning/evening!….. thanks for the Night Shift, MS!

Moonshadow_NZ

Goodmorning AV, ewwwwww triple digits! You have a great day AV,and it’s good to hear Mr AV is doing so well, must be all your great nursing.

Kilroy, aren’t wee animals so cute at the can’t stand up properly stage.

AZDEBRA 5/27 & crew
    Participant

Morning Kilroy and AV 🙂

AZDEBRA 5/27 & crew
    Participant

Kilroy, is the collar working?

Moonshadow_NZ

Kilroy needs a collar ! !

Well I’m headed for bed now, sweet dreams Deb and chin scritches for The Crew. Hope your shift is q***t.

Kilroy and AV, have a brilliant day.

SoxsMom
    Participant

Morning Deb, Kilroy, and AV! Sweet dreams MS–having to let down the fire might be a sign of the forth coming spring!

LadyKat of IA
    Participant

Hello! (waving) We are having frightfully hot weather here. I am tired today, but I think it’s just from the constant heat. My cats aren’t very active when it’s so hot. I bought each one a new toy last night. They looked at them, smelled them (katnip filled), and then lay down. No play for them while the weather is hot.

For those of you leaving for the night, have a good evening; for those just coming in, have a good day!

AZDEBRA 5/27 & crew
    Participant

G’night Jan, sleep well and have sweet dreams, scritches to HRH in the morning. good one the collar!

Morning Ladykat, know the feeling on the heat and no one wanting to move much.

Moonshadow_NZ

I’m back, HRH has decided to go outside for a bathroom visit and I’m waiting for her to come back in from the fog.

You know it’s too hot when kits won’t play with nip filled toys.

Hi LK.

SoxsMom
    Participant

Good morning LK! A cat prowling in fog–would be a good picture!

Moonshadow_NZ

Shadz will be invisible SM, not because of the thickness of fog but she totally disappears from view in shadows or the dark. She has been well named.

AZDEBRA 5/27 & crew
    Participant

Alrighty Shadzy baby, quit playing in the fog and come inside to sleep in your comfy tunnel 🙂

Moonshadow_NZ

Yay! she is back in, I’m not even sure if she left the front porch.

Nighty night

jcat
    Participant

Darn it, I missed MS. Nighty-night, Jan, sleep well and sweet dreams. Morning, ladies, I spent the evening with a friend who’s down here to teach at the local high school for a couple of days and we’re having dinner out tomorrow night too. It’s so nice to catch up 🙂

AZDEBRA 5/27 & crew
    Participant

Jane, that is wonderful and sounds like you had a good evening. When does she leave?

jcat
    Participant

Deb, she drives back up home on Thursday afternoon, after finishing school that day, so we are making the most of our time together. She was too tired to go out to eat tonight (and most places round here are closed on a Tuesday) but we plan to go to a very nice local restaurant in the next town tomorrow night, I can’t wait… Yes, I am greedy!

Anonymous

Deb, sorry for the delay answering your question. I sent you an e-mail the day after the collar arrived, when Georgie came up on the bed with me and snuggled; I was so thrilled I about cried. Since then, though, he seems to be reverting to his usual self. No biting so far, but part of me can’t stop expecting it. We’ll see how things go.

Jcat, enjoy your dinner with a friend; that sounds lovely.

AZDEBRA 5/27 & crew
    Participant

Jane, very nice that you get a little bit of a visit 🙂

Kilroy, I will send you an email when I get home my friend.

Hope that everyone has a nice day, I must be signing off for now in the event (ok quit laughing) that I get relieved early…

Viewing 26 posts - 31 through 56 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.