Friday 01-09-2017 – "Hello, Is There Anybody In There?"

Home The Daily Kitten Cat Chat Forum TDK Cafe Friday 01-09-2017 – "Hello, Is There Anybody In There?"

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Kittyzee 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

katzenjammer
    Participant

“One ringydingy, two ringydingy …” Pre-Lily Tomlin there was one Emma M. Nutt, the first woman telephone operator. September 1, 1878 marks her Special Day.

Moonshadow_NZ

Moonshadow_NZ

I know an exciting secret
    I may be allowed to tell you all tomorrow
    or not.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 😈

Kittyzee
    Participant

OOOOHHH, MS, that’s just mean!! 😉 What is it, what IS it!!??

Pics today made me laugh, poor kitties, talking on the phone…love the one of the kitten asleep purring.

Anyone have special plans over the labor day weekend? Don’t have anything planned, planning on being a lazy bum though. I may put some tomatoes in the freezer for soups, I have an over abundance of them and they are too good to go to waste. Oh how I will hate not having them! And it’s pretty chilly here today, but I’m loving it! Although it’s really windy too, and it makes your face tingle!

lagatta4
    Participant

It is bluidy cold here. Livia is snuggled in the blankets. What am I doing for the long weekend? Working.

Jeankit
    Participant

Paw up – TGIF with September Welcome:
    Rabbit – Rabbit
    Rabbit

rabbitrabbit

sept cupcake
    Now, time for cuppa brew…
    tgif cuppaFriday Cheers!

Last day today…heading Up North next week…back on board llth!
    Have a pawsome week kits…mwah, smooch for Tux…way later!

AV
    Participant

TGIF everyone!! …. Another hot steamer here today, but sunny …. looks like the rain will return over the weekend ….. that’s ok with me, cause we’re not going anywhere …. should be a mellow weekend, I’m looking forward to relaxing and reading my books. Caddy and Abby will be happy! Hope you all have a good Friday, check you guys L8R!!

pussigato
    Participant

Funny, funny pics – “how did u eben get in dere,” Y he nawt cwalings?” It’s the long, last weekend of the summer here. All the fools will be on the roads trying get in that last trip. My nephew and us may have a hot dog and then marshmallow roast this weekend…or not.

OK MS, it’s 5:01 a.m. in New Zealand so what’s the seekrit?

The cold I’m getting is from the cooler. Livia has the right idea though.

Have a great week off, JK. It’s much deserved!

Chat later and have a happy~

PG

katzenjammer
    Participant

Anger management hotline hehehe!

Contact purrson for site where my browser would not work suggested that I could use my “smart” phone. Sadly, I told her, my phone is not that “smart.” My cell is bare bones, just need it if I need to make quick call/text and to take pics of some of my DIY stuff.

I have an idea of what MS’ secret is – of course I might be 100% wrong. We’ll all just have to wait for her to disclose.

It is too cold here and all of a sudden! But wknd is supposed to get warm.

Just submitted pt 1 of 3 pt (paying – yes!) project. So as waiting for more to come no work over wknd. Gym, sleep, knitting, as per.

JerseyJoan

Please leave a message at the sound of the purr. I want a purr instead of a beep on my voicemail!
    Time to spill the secret, MS!
    Sorry your working, Lagatta. Hope the days go well!
    Have a fabulous vacay, JK!
    Sounds like a bunch of us are planning a mellow weekend. Except for AV, temps are kinda cool for the last unofficial weekend of summer. The Jersey Shore is still packed though.
    Worked this morning; doc hired another doc to help keep up with the busy practice. So far so good!
    Went to my hometown shelter to meet Lefty the CH kitty. 10 months old and adorable! I brought him outside on a blanket for some fresh air. He can’t walk, but his limbs are strong. Apparently his brain can’t quite get it together. Someone donated a wheelchair and though we didn’t get him in it today, I saw a pic. He can go backward but not forward. Maybe some more time with the contraption will help, maybe not. Bottom line, he’s a happy young kitty who loves to snuggle and play.
    Rabbit rabbit!

lagatta4
    Participant

I am VERY tired (I’m a boomer, and while I pulled all-nighters with no problem 30 years ago, it is hard to work 15 hours in a row now) but as a freelancer I really need the work and it means I can actually contemplate a bit of travel. I so want to return to Italy; I haven’t been there since 2006.

The work I’m doing is very interesting and rewarding, it is simply hard for me to do it and do necessary tasks such as keeping my flat clean. I spent a whole day cleaning, and of course fell behind in my work. It is fine now, but I’m exhausted.

And no, a cleaner wouldn’t help in this case, because I can’t work with anyone doing noisy work.

Moonshadow_NZ

Oh there you are.
    I HAVE NEWS ! ! I CAN REVEAL THE SECRET.

The KapitiKats have just picked up their new furballs ❗
    Yes that is plural.
    The have a boy and a girl Siamese and even better they are the great great niece and nephew of their late Dara who crossed the Bridge recently.
    Their names are Bodhi and Leia.
    KK has promised that she will submit a pic sometime for Kitten of the day so we can all see them.

KapitiKats in NZ
    Participant

Tee hee heee. The kittens are currently resting after their trip home. I promise I’ll post a pic for you all later. And some over on Facebook.

JerseyJoan

Wow, ConCATS KK! The next generation and of Dara’s lineage no less! So happy for you!

pussigato
    Participant

Concats on adopting two sweet kittens KK. Concats to MS who is a grandmeow again!

KapitiKats in NZ
    Participant

Thanks. Actually MS is their aunt (great aunt?) as she’s my sister. Don’t want to age her prematurely. ????

Moonshadow_NZ

KK, 😛

Kittyzee
    Participant

Bahahahaaaa, NOBODY wants to age prematurely!!

Concatulations on the new additions to the KK and MS family!! Can’t wait to see the pictures!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.