9/18 where’s breakfast?

Home The Daily Kitten Cat Chat Forum General Chat 9/18 where’s breakfast?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    GreatDane
    Participant

Coffee? *sniff*

Crazycatman – CA
    Participant

I just have coffee..hazelnut? half n half, sugar?

Rubia in CA, 4/28
    Participant

Morning, Great Dane! Here you go – Nice big mug of freshly brewed coffee – just the way you like it!

Rubia in CA, 4/28
    Participant

Mmmmm – I’m in the mood for breakfast burritos! Step up to the breakfast bar – breakfast burritos made to order!

GreatDane
    Participant

Yes, yes, Chuck, hazelnut coffee with half and half and sugar!!! Ahhh!

Now I’ll stop by and visit with Rubiaand have some of her promised freshly brewed coffee. Yay, may be a good morning after all!

PipasMumSpain
    Participant

Mmmm! I’ll try that hazelnut coffee.

What is a breakfast burrito?

KYKAT 12 23
    Participant

To go with Rubia’s breakfast burrito’s I have brought plenty of bacon, fresh fruit, OJ and baileys for the coffee.

(Pipa’s mum a breakfast burrito is eggs, cheese, peppers, onions and salsa wrapped up on a tortilla. Like a portable huevos rancheros. I just do mine with eggs, sausage and cheese but a lot of people get pretty elaborate with the filling ingredients. Tasty and easy to carry and enjoy on the move.)

bumblebee
    Participant

Good morning everyone!! Enjoy the beautiful day~!!!

Crazycatman – CA
    Participant

Pipa’s Mum – a breakfast burrito is a flour tortilla with scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon and depending on who makes potatos.

SammyandOliversmama
    Participant

I love Hazelnut Coffee, try putting 1 tsp cinnamon in the bottom of the carafe before brewing! Yummmm.

Rubia in CA, 4/28
    Participant

Thanks ppearson! Could I please have some of the fruit, OJ and – of course – some Baileys for my coffee? Yummmmm!

Vicki
    Participant

(feeds kitten small piece of kielbasa)The TDK Café is now open for breakfast. It took a while because I figured everyone would need some filling yet energy-producing food. There’s Irish oatmeal with butter, cream, and cinnamon sugar, Cream of Wheat with your choice of brown sugar or honey and your choice of dried fruit, Tomato, Roasted Garlic, and Basil Frittata, hickory-smoked bacon, kielbasa, croissants with golden raspberry jam, blueberry tea, peach tea, and Fuzzy Navels. Who wants eats?

Sylmiafelixsmama
    Participant

I’ll take one of those breakfast burritos that ppearson mentioned and some croissants with golden raspberry jam and a nice big mug of Kona coffee with half and half and sugar. Okay..after I have eaten all of that I will be ready to go.

Traffic was horrible this morning. Took me an hour to get to work when it is normally about 40 minutes. Accident in the roadway. The guy hit the truck in front of him so hard that they shoved their car underneath. Liquids on the roadway too. No CHP was on the scene yet so it must have just happened. Oh to be able to telecommute.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.