9/17 Breakfast

Home The Daily Kitten Cat Chat Forum TDK Cafe 9/17 Breakfast

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Author

morning. I have eggs and coffee this morning. Once I’m fully caffeinated, I’ll have more food. Either that or Vicki will show up with her fantastic spread.

GreatDane
    Participant

Oh, yes, MM, I was looking for coffee. Crappy weekend and lousy sleep, so I need all the coffee I can get! Gee, I’m almost happy to be back at work! No, no, that can’t be – I didn’t just say that! Arrrgh!

NNGM
    Participant

Good morning! I will contribute orange flavored french toast with real maple syrup, brown sugar bacon, and fresh squeezed orange juice. Hmm, sugar overload?

PipasMumSpain
    Participant

Coffee… need coffee… it has been a loooong morning and my brain is malfunctoning…

Coffee I have in abundance. And it’s not the typical weak American type either. This morning it’s Mexican Altura in the espresso machine.

GreatDane
    Participant

Thank goodness, MM!!!

PipasMumSpain
    Participant

mmmm thank you!

*waves mug eagerly*

Monday afternoons are tough!

2 hours and I’m home free scritching Melon and Pipa…

KYKAT 12 23
    Participant

MM, thank you so much for the strong coffee. I have brought the baileys to go in it this morning and real cream. I’ll have some bacon and eggs here in a bit when I have woken up!

My boss brought coffee this morning, but I’ll take french toast if you don’t mind.

NNGM
    Participant

I think I will bring in some sausage as well, I love sausage and maple syrup.

CSBM
    Participant

caffeine = brain lubricant in my book, chocolate works too !!!

CSBM
    Participant

thank goodness for the tdk breakfast buffet. all good stuff, no calories, no weight gain, no rise in blood sugar !!!

CSBM
    Participant

i have bacon – lots of slab bacon, cut thick, flavored with maple, cooked to your order (I personally prefer slightly undercooked bacon – also known as “loose”)

Sylmiafelixsmama
    Participant

Oh I do not want to be at work…take me away puleeze! Frittata with extra crispy bacon, fruit compote or fresh raspberries and whip cream. Mochas or ABC. Yum.

GreatDane
    Participant

Ppearson, did you say you have Baileys?

kathyanne11/13
    Participant

you know Greatdane you really should not drink at work lmao

kathyanne11/13
    Participant

you know Greatdane you really should not drink at work lmao

PipasMumSpain
    Participant

Did I hear Baileys?

2 Popoki
    Participant

I’ll take a Bailey’s on the rocks this morning. Mondays are not fun. Oh.. I’ll have scrambled eggs with green chilis and cheese, bacon fried crisp and a waffle with strawberries and cream.

I am starting my life style change as far as eating goes in the real world today, so I’ll fill up at the TDK cafe! I got up at 5:10 a.m. and went for a 3 mile walk before work. Felt good.. I need it !

KYKAT 12 23
    Participant

I have the extra large industrial-sized bottle of baileys this morning and an equally large bottle of Irish whiskey for anyone having an extra challenging Monday. cheers!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.