9 Week Old Kitten with severe URI

Home The Daily Kitten Cat Chat Forum Purrs 9 Week Old Kitten with severe URI

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Buttercup
    Participant

Prayers for you and Chandler. [Hugs]

Catwoman
    Participant

Poor Chandler! Maybe sitting with him in a steamy bathroom would help his congestion? Or a humidifier with Vicks in the water? Both of those things helped me when I had pneumonia and couldn’t go to the hospital because I did not have insurance.

krazikat
    Participant

{{{HUGS}}} for you and Chandler. I pray he is doing better. I wish I could send medical advice but have only prayers and hope.

anncetera2
    Participant

I’m sorry to hear that Chandler’s condition is deteriorating. I’d recommend getting him to a vet right away, to give him the best chance of surviving.

sullis
    Participant

oh no..This poor little guy has just been struggling so hard..I so much hope that he regains his strength….{{hugs}} to you and Chandler..I’ll keep you both in my thoughts today

krazikat
    Participant

I’m praying we get a positve update on Chandler sometime today.

Catwoman
    Participant

Me too, Krazikat.

jcat
    Participant

Chandler’smommy, our thoughts are still with you and Chandler. How is your little boy doing?

Emma
    Participant

BUMP

sullis
    Participant

We’re all thinking of you,Chandlersmommy…how is the little one today???

ChandlersMommy
    Participant

Chandler is still hanging in there, and seems to be feeling better, although he is still having a hard time breathing.

jcat
    Participant

Oh, thank goodness, I was very worried about what we might hear. Poor little mite! He is still in all our thoughts and we are all pulling for him. Please whisper to him that he has lots of people who care about him and want him to get better.

jcat
    Participant

BUMP

Emma
    Participant

If you are getting the Clovomax into him, and forcing fluids, he will be fine. He really does need those fluids and the meds.

GreatDane
    Participant

Praying for Baby Chandler!

Catwoman
    Participant

Don’t give up on the poor guy…when I had pneumonia, it took several weeks before I felt that I could breathe without difficulty.

ChandlersMommy
    Participant

I am having to keep him in the bathroom,because it seems as if he thinks he feels better than he actually is. He was following me all over the house, and his breathing was getting worse, he can breath fine if he just takes it easy, but he doesn’t want to. lol. So mommy is forcing him to rest. Now he is on Viralys, Clavamox, some kind of drops for his eyes and nose, fluids, nutrical and B12. I just group all of his meds and fluids in the morning and evening, so I only have to stress him out twice a day. =)

krazikat
    Participant

Thank You so much for the update CM. We really worry about sick kitties here at TDK and we worry about their people too. I’ll keep praying for you guys!!!

jcat
    Participant

That’s GREAT news, Chandler’s Mommy! I know he is not out of the woods yet but I am most worried about sick kittens when they go ‘flat’ — very lethargic and like little limp, flat dolls. It sounds like that is very far from the case for little Chandler, he is perking up like a good ‘un and eager to be up and about. Yay!

Momof6furrballs
    Participant

It is so great to hear…Keep up the good work.

I use to call my kitty Popeye when I gave him sub q’s cuz he would get so puffy…

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.