8 week old kitten needing permanent home in TX

Home The Daily Kitten Cat Chat Forum Cats & Kittens 8 week old kitten needing permanent home in TX

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Catguy22
    Participant

This site has been an amazing source since I first freed my three bundles of joy at three weeks old from the wall and I have been searching for homes now for two+ weeks for a permanent home for my last kitten available. She is very sweet and lovable a multicolor torti cat who is very use to both humans and older cats, even limited contact with a dog went well. She is an amazing sweet kitten and is without a doubt my favorite one of the litter as she required the most attention from a young age. If anyone on here in the TX area has a need for a new cat/kitten please take my baby girl. I am in Waco, Tx and willing to drive half way for the right parent.

If interested email me at karmer@bleacherreport.com! Upon receiving an email from you I will reply and attach a photo of her.

If she is not adopted soon my only option will be the SPCA, which I desperately do not want to do as even the remote thought of her being put down scares me to death.

jcat
    Participant

Bump.

eleniki
    Participant

Torties are such beautiful cats – I have always had torties, and they are so rewarding with their intelligent, loving yet independent characters, to say nothing of their ravishing beauty. I am way across the Atlantic ocean, but I am hoping someone will think of someone who wants this little girl. I suppose you’ve posted pics of her in your local community centres and so on. Bumpa bump!

2bpurring
    Participant

Are you still keeping the little boy?? I too have a Tortie and she is the best little girl. We call her the polite kitty! She has never done anything to get into trouble, and she is so sweet and loving. Ken please hang in there as long as you can before dropping her off at a shelter.

Dee
    Participant

bump

jcat
    Participant

bumpitty.

Catwoman
    Participant

Please search out a tortie rescue in your area. There is one here in Georgia and there may be one by you. Please don’t take her to a shelter. They are so overloaded with animals right now that her chances will not be good. After being raised so lovingly by you, she deserves a home where she will be loved.

eleniki
    Participant

Bump again.

feral
    Participant

I know what you mean by their Loving temperment,having several thru-out my yrs. And they Are so,so beautiful!. Like the others say…Ken,please hang onto her till you can find her a furever home. The rewards will be ten-fold.

Nirmal
    Participant

crap….if they could be sent to pa, id surely have tried to take them in!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.