4 week old kittens wont stop crying?

Home The Daily Kitten Cat Chat Forum Cats & Kittens 4 week old kittens wont stop crying?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    emily
    Participant

Hi everyone, are there any experienced kitten handlers that may be able to help? I have a litter of 4 week old kittens. They are with their momma and were born happy and healthy! But today i joticed they’ve been crying quite alot . Especially one in particular. Is this a cause for concern or are they just iust vocal ? The mother and father are both known talkers. But up to this point besides the one we affectionatley nicknamed motormouth they’ve been fairly quiet. And the one particularily loud today hasn’t been known to cry a whole lot? Any suggestions or advice?

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi Emily,

Welcome to TDKLand. We’re the furriest forum around!

Since momma is around and the kits are healthy, I don’t see a problem. If a kit is sick, usually momma will abandon it. However, watch them to make sure they eating, eliminating and playing well. Even though mom is still feeding them, you can introduce wet food.

It’s a fact that most, if not all, kits have worms. I don’t support home de-worming so contact the vet. and find out when they can be dewormed.

As the kits grow their own personalities begin to come out.

Good luck and let us know how your wee kits and momma are getting along.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.