2012 Holiday Card List–completely optional

Home The Daily Kitten Cat Chat Forum General Chat 2012 Holiday Card List–completely optional

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    mollycat71
    Participant

Hi All!

Yes, its that time again. Time to update the member list. For new members since last year. Each year we update a “master list” of TDK members with information that can be used to send paper or e-cards around the holidays. It is also nice, even if you don’t participate, to provide your information if you wish to receive cards (paper or e-cards) or if you would just like a copy of the master list to have in case you would like to personally get in contact with another member.

In the past most members have provided their TDK name, their email, mailing address and their furry friends names. WHAT you choose to provide and not to provide is entirely up to you. Feel free to provide as little or as much information as you would like.

When emailing me please put 2012 Holiday Card List in the subject line so in case it goes to spam I will catch it. I hope to begin the list this weekend. Please contact me at miraclekid2009 at aol dot com.

If possible could you please keep this bumped so all members can see? Thank you for your taking the time to read this.

Mollycat aka MC

JerseyJoan

Hi MC! *waiving* Great to see you! Count me in. Status remains the same, unless I start counting the ferals who hang out in my yard and who are starting to acquire names…

mollycat71
    Participant

Well Joan……you could ya know!

AV
    Participant

same ole, same ole here………… thanks for doing this AGAIN MC, with all you have on your plate! YOU ROCK!

mollycat71
    Participant

Bumping for Friday folks

Jeankit
    Participant

Thanks again Amy for taking on this project! Yes, I’m in with Crockey & Lucky as my kits in same place as brewtown! (Lol/Joan…my ferals may need to be on the list soon too!)

GizzysAuntie
    Participant

GA here. Info all the same as last year’s. Although my furry nieces downstairs are becoming so much family that I may have to list them next year.

Thanks, Amy, for doing this again this year.

Delete Sheba, add Elisa. Address is the same.

AZDEBRA 5/27 & crew
    Participant

Same everything here 🙂

mollycat71
    Participant

*bump*

Rubia in CA, 4/28
    Participant

Thanks, Amy for taking this on again! All my info is the same.

mollycat71
    Participant

Bumpity bump!

Cat talk rules
    Participant

Sophie should be removed if I haven’t done so already. Everything else is the same.

KYKAT 12 23
    Participant

Thank you MC. My info is the same

mollycat71
    Participant

Bumpity Bump!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.