2007 Häagen-Dazs Flavor Search Winner

Home The Daily Kitten Cat Chat Forum TDK Cafe 2007 Häagen-Dazs Flavor Search Winner

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Dee from Tampa
    Participant

NorthernLilly
    Participant

Yay!! New flavour! Must try 😀

HuddysMama
    Participant

I love ice cream, but I don’t do all those freaky flavors. Vanilla works for me. When I feel daring it’s Cookies and Cream. lol

FondaHonda
    Participant

Hey, HM! Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla is the absolute best!

Last years winner, Sticky Toffee Pudding, is really good, though. You can still find it in the stores.

HuddysMama
    Participant

Blue Bell makes the best tasting ice cream in the country. I like the Vanilla Bean too, it’s great with Baileys!! 🙂

FondaHonda
    Participant

My parents owned an ice cream/yogurt/sandwich shop for a few years and it had 36 3-gallon containers of Blue Bell ice cream in every flavor imaginable. My favorite is Tin Roof–I used to scoop around the gooey-fudgy parts then wait for the customer to leave and scoop it for myself! Yum. yum

HuddysMama
    Participant

I can’t imagine you doing such a thing – wait, yes I can. 🙂

Tin Roof is what my best friend from high school ate. It always looked really tasty, but I never got up the guts to try it.

FondaHonda
    Participant

Every time I eat it, I think of the B-52’s song and say, “Tin roof. . .rusted” right before I eat it. I’m a dork!

I also say, “Danger, Danger, Will Robinson” every time I pull up to a Hobby Lobby store. . .

HuddysMama
    Participant

LMAO @ FondaHonda. We really don’t have any business residing in the same state. Even a state the size of THIS one. We could never go anywhere together without being thrown out. I love it!!

Dee from Tampa
    Participant

Sticky Toffee Pudding is my absolute favorite! I wish it was not only a limited edition…

FondaHonda
    Participant

Dee–I saw it yesterday! That means that it’s been out for almost a year. I’m thinking that it was so successful that they’re keeping it on the shelf.

HM–I’ve been kicked out of a few places in my lifetime, and it would be more than worth it to spend some time with ya!

I’m with the vanilla ice cream posse, although I love fruit sorbets.

As far as I’m concerned sticky toffee pudding is a hot steamed sponge pudding with sultanas and a hot caramel sauce.

Dee from Tampa
    Participant

Have you tried the Haagen-Dazs Sticky Toffee Pudding ice cream though, Polly’s Mum?

How about Blue Bell’s Moolennium. Yum. And I’ve always been a purist vanilla, too. Vanilla Bean for me.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.