20.12.2007 Cyber Café

Home The Daily Kitten Cat Chat Forum TDK Cafe 20.12.2007 Cyber Café

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Cats4cats
    Participant

I wish I had my camera this morning.

I fell asleep on my couch last night (I have a really, really good couch). I woke up around 4 a.m. and found my face mere inches from a furry black feline rear-end.

Needless to say, I moved away very quickly.

It was my girl Spook, stretched out on the arm of the couch. I guess she wanted to be near her mama, so I guess I should be flattered.

2bpurring
    Participant

I too have opened my eyes to the 3rd eye …It takes a while to focus after that…

2bpurring
    Participant

PM…I’m sorry, I didn’t realize your post office was on strike…Talk about painfully late..I sure hope you get the card I sent by Valentines Day, cause to be honest..I mailed it Monday, yes this Monday…*bad 2bpurring* please don’t make me give back my breakfast kitty…I’m mail early next year I promise…

FondaHonda
    Participant

Hey, Pipa’s Mum–did you get my card?

CSBM
    Participant

i have woken up to two eyes about one half inch from my face. it wakes me up fast !!!

PipasMumSpain
    Participant

I am going today to my parent’s house (that’s the address I put in the TDK list) Mum called telling me I have a surprising amount of cards sent by *gasp* Americans!

Yay!!! I will inform tomorow…. I can’t wait to get my cards!!!

Leeny
    Participant

Good morning, TDK! Your breakfast menu sounds better than what I just finished eating–a bowl of Cheerios moistened with Coke. We work today and tomorrow, then we’re off until January 2. I’m eating up the food I have here at the office, and I finished the milk yesterday. Now all I have is four tangerines.

I’ve finished all my work, and am bored, so I thought I’d drop by early today.

KYKAT 12 23
    Participant

PM if you make eggnog, grate some nutmeg and cinnamon on the top. Eggnog is one of my favorite things about the holidays!

ThePaperCat
    Participant

hi everyone! I’m eating swedish fish!

PipasMumSpain
    Participant

I had lunch about 5 hours ago and I’m thinking of having some “merienda”, that is a food break we have before dinner.

ThePaperCat
    Participant

yum did you cook up some kitty?

2bpurring
    Participant

First things first..Thepapercat…I haven’t seen you before, but I’m new..nice to meet you?? The breakfast kitties were brought in sometime ago, but I’m sure they’re still warm (and purring)…and Eileen…coke on cheerios??? well that’s different.

ThePaperCat
    Participant

What are breakfast kitties? and when were they brought in? is it literally cooking and eating kitties? or is it like a cookie shaped as a kittie?

kittenhater101
    Participant

hello everyone im new! sorry about my name i kinda spelt kittenlover wrong! my bad! thanks for being so welcoming to your website!

kittenhater101
    Participant

pc! nice to see your on! what time zone are you in?

Cats4cats
    Participant

Darn, all the talk about food is making me hungry, and I can’t leave for lunch for another hour.

ThePaperCat
    Participant

hellow kh! or should i say kl? Yeah all this talk of eating cat is making me hungry too! mmm the tail is the best part

kittenhater101
    Participant

yes the tail is delish! i love fried cat! its so geed! so… what is your favorite cat cafe ever?

Leeny
    Participant

2bpurring, when I mentioned this to one of my doctors (I’ve done it before), the idea made him kind of ill. It’s really not as disgusting as it sounds, though.

PaperCat and K101, I haven’t met you before. Are your posts meant to be humorous? I need some clarification here.

ThePaperCat
    Participant

I was kidding. I don’t eat cats, but I should because i don’t like them at all!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.