2 week old crying loudly

Home The Daily Kitten Cat Chat Forum Cats & Kittens 2 week old crying loudly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kelly
    Participant

he was found by himself, I have tried pooping him and succeeded but no luck right now. I keep him warm against my throat to hear my heartbeat. Somehow he got a burn on one of his pads; I don’t know if his heating pad was too warm, he has room to get off it if he gets hot. I had but some Off on my legs earlier and he was climbing on me for exercise so maybe that’s it. When I take him to work there is no heat source but I keep the room warm. I don’t think he’s aspirated. He won’t eat this morning. When I tried to get a drop in his mouth a little discharge, clear runny, came out his nose. Help please?

Kelly
    Participant

He just died curled up with me

Kelly
    Participant

His name was Nathan

Kittyzee
    Participant

Oh No Kelly, I am so very sorry. Poor little Nathan had such a rough start in his life. You provided him with care, comfort and love and that’s what he experienced in his final moments. Thank you for being his rescuer. His final moments were only good and sweet, and Nathan is now at the Rainbow Bridge where he will be waiting for you (with all of our kits and pups) until you meet again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wee Nathan knew only love in his short life.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/janedodo/images-3_zpsmsaoiqkb.jpg

katzenjammer
    Participant

I’m so very sorry Kelly. 😥 As said by others, Nathan passed in your arms, listening to your heartbeat and having known only love and caring in his all-too-short life. Play hard at the Rainbow Bridge by the Meadow, little boy.

JerseyJoan

I’m so very sorry about Nathan, Kelly. He was comforted by your closeness as he slipped to the Meadow.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.